We think email marketing is the most effective form of direct marketing available today. Here’s why…
- It is a fast and cost effective way to reach your audience.
- It keeps your brand at the top of your customers mind.
- It allows you to send your promotions or updates to people that actually want to receive them, reducing the overall cost.
- It drives traffic to your website.
- It requires very little effort for your customer to visit your website. Simply clicking the email takes them to the content that you want them to see.
What can you expect from PDW’s email marketing services?
Custom designed email campaigns
We create a custom design for each campaign concept. Wether it’s a single promotional message or a newsletter design that will be used multiple times, we create designs using your brand’s visual elements and employing today’s best practices for email marketing.
Campaign designs can be used once or integrated into our platform to allow you to use them again and again to create your own campaigns. We can completely manage your campaigns for you, or you can manage them yourself with our editing tools. It’s your choice.
Wonderful features to improve your customer communications
- Personalization: Campaigns can be personalized with a recipient’s information, or to meet the needs of a certain group of recipients.
- Easy Unsubscribes: Each campaign includes an unsubscribe link so recipients can remove themselves from your list if they choose – no more trying to unsubscribe people from your list manually – it’s all taken care of for you.
- Forwarding: Recipients can forward the email to anyone they wish.
- Social Integration: Recipients can share the campaign on Facebook or Twitter.
- Subscriber Management: Manage multiple subscriber lists easily. Quickly import a large list, add or remove subscribers, and create new lists with ease.
- Targeted Campaigns: Create recipient lists based on the actions of recipients in previous campaigns. For instance, those who clicked on “Specials on Acme Coffee” would be interested in a promotion about Acme Coffee.
- Date-Based Campaign Sending: Gives you the ability to send to recipients based on a date, like when they subscribed to your list, when they bought something from you, or maybe just to wish them a happy birthday!
Robust Reporting and Website Integration
PDW offers a robust and easy to use email marketing platform accessible on a secure website. What does it allow you to do? Here’s just a few things…
- Web Version: Each campaign you send is automatically published to the web, so you can link to it on your website, or your recipents can view the web version by clicking a link in the campaign.
- Website Opt-In: Optionally, PDW can integrate a subscribe form within the pages of your website to allow your site visitors to opt-in to your email list(s)
- Robust Reporting:Once a campaign is sent, you can view real-time statistics showing just about anything you would ever need to know about your campaign, including:
- How many people opened your email
- How many people clicked on your email, who they are, and where they are geographically located
- What email software your recipients are using
Here are some screen images of example reports offered within our email marketing platform:
See how your email campaign has performed at a glance. Find out how many recipients opened your email, clicked a link, unsubscribed, forwarded your email to a friend and loads more.
Opens Over Time
Our simple Opens Over Time Report shows exactly who is checking out your email, how many times they’re doing it, and when they did it. You can get an overview for the life of the campaign or drill down all the way to minute by minute detail.
Our recipient activity report lets you get down to some serious detail on your campaign. Easily see who opened, who clicked, who bounced and who unsubscribed. You can even search for a specific subscriber to see exactly what they did with your email.
The Link Activity Report makes it very easy to see what your subscribers found most interesting, as well as who clicked and who did not.